Terms and Conditions
- The price of the Artworks, Prints, Collectibles etc listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- All artworks made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer.
- The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 1 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork
- Placing an order on eonlineartgallery.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by e Art Gallery on account of unavailability of the artwork or default or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale.
- e Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by e Art Gallery are completed
- In the event that the buyer chooses to himself collect the artworks from e Art Gallery he must do so within two weeks of receiving the payment. In the event that the artworks are not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of e Art Gallery.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- All artwork displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Seller. Based on this, e Art Gallery will issue a specific authenticity guarantee for every artwork sold on the Website. e Art Gallery is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. e Art Gallery is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
- The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to e Art Gallery immediately. e Art Gallery is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where e Art Gallery forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
- e Art Gallery is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or overseas.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
- The canvas paintings that are unframed & un-mounted will be shipped in a rolled format and in protective cylinders. For small paintings which are on paper and mounted we will put an acrylic sheet instead of glass. Utmost care will be taken while packing but we cannot provide any guarantee.
- If the product is damaged when it reaches you (please note that e Art Gallery does not insure frames if the painting is in the framed form). If you have received a damaged product, exceptions should be noted immediately on the Airway Bill copy to be retained by the courier shipping company and by yourself. Please also make appropriate remarks on the delivery sheet of the concerned courier company personnel making the delivery and inform e Art Gallery immediately by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The dispatch will be done within 7 days of confirmed receipt of the full value of the shipment. Orders where payment is by cheque / demand draft will be shipped only after clearance of the same.
- We take great care to reproduce the colours of the original paintings as depicted on the website, There may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- All works are original works of art other than the one’s that have been clearly marked as reproductions, or prints are original works of art and have been certified so by the artist and are so certified by e Art Gallery in good faith. However in case it coming to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing work, e Art Gallery disclaims any liability for the same.
- For Manual Orders:Please note that you should make payments ONLY to e Art Gallery. We will never send an email or phone you with payment details. Please be aware of fraudulent emails / phone calls. Kindly read the terms and conditions. Once an order is placed and confirmed by us, the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork and other additional charges (shipping / handling / taxes) within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of the order. In the event that e Art Gallery does not receive payment within 7 working days e Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
error: Content is protected !!